We will work with you on any reasonable claim but you must read the following instructions and exclusions.
- Claims must be made within 14 days of the invoice date,
- No claim will be accepted on special order products for any reason
- No claim will be accepted on Clothing & undergarments
- No refund or exchange is offered on clearance or closeout stock
- No claim will be processed on new products where packaging has been damaged or defected and not in saleable condition. This includes shipping labels attached directly to cartons and header cards
EXCHANGING A PRODUCT
If a product is being exchanged for reasons of incorrect fit or choice, freight both ways is the responsibility of the purchaser.
GM Australia reserves the right to exchange or repair before a refund will be considered. In case of a refund on a new unused product freight will not be refunded and return freight is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Shortages, incorrect product and or damage in transit must be reported immediately. If you have a claim, please follow the below procedure.
- Call GM Australia - Addlon Trading on: (02) 8832 8300 to discuss the reasons for the return. Our customer service will then provide you with a “return Authority Number” (RAN)
- Return the goods with the RAN clearly visible on the wrapping to: Addlon Trading Co. P/L